PTC Windchill PDMlink
PTC Windchill 10 offers many great new capabilities to manage both MCAD and ECAD data
Product and Process Control
When all product stakeholders are accessing a single, trusted, central data repository, manufacturers have the power to expertly manage all forms of digital product data — including mechanical, electrical and software.
PTC Windchill PDMLink is a Web-based, industry-proven Product Data Management (PDM) system that supports geographically dispersed teams while managing critical processes such as content, change and configuration management. PTC Windchill PDMLink allows you to create and manage product structure views such as “As-Designed” and “As-Planned,” thereby optimizing configuration management. Now anyone, anywhere within the enterprise or extended supply chain can communicate and collaborate by accessing the tools in PTC Windchill PDMLink.
PTC Windchill PDMLink Features and Benefits
- Global access — Enables Web-based access to a current product data management repository
- Seamless connections — Enables access to multiple mechanical/electrical CAD applications, embedded software tools, desktop applications and ERP systems
- Prevents design errors — Controls and automates product development processes, improving quality and reliability
- Improved innovation — Facilitates rapid development of new products with powerful configurations tools
- Complete integration — Works with PTC Mathcad, PTC Integrity, PTC Arbortext, PTC Creo and PTC Windchill ProjectLink for cross-enterprise collaboration